Places of Interest
- Romanic Path (6 km away)
Signalled pedestrian course, of about 5 km between the Monasteries of Bravães and S. Martinho de Castro, both founded during the Middle Ages.
- Eco via (1 km away)
Pedestrian route between Ponte de Lima and Ponte da Barca along river Lima
- Ponte de Lima (3 km away)
The most ancient town in Portugal
- Ponte da Barca ( 7 de Km away)
- Castelo de Lindoso (20 Km away). Magdalene frontier with Spain (23 Km away)
- Arcos de Valdevez (17 km away)
Esplanades along the river Vez. Town pool with waves. Spa
- Aldeia do Soajo (30 km away)
Typical community village
- Viana do Castelo
- Porto de Mar and the Sanctuary of Sta Luzia
- Braga and the Sanctuary of Bom Jesus
- Land: Golf, Pedestrian Courses, Cycling, Enoturism.
- Water: Canoeing, Fishery.